1. Select type of concrete, construction, and exposure condition.
2. Specify average compression and strength.
3. Specify the average absorption and moisture content.
4. Specify the maximum size of aggregate and coarse and fine aggregate.
5. Specify the maximum size of coarse and fine aggregate absorption.
6. Specify the gravity of water, cement, and aggregate.
7. Specify the mixture ratio of coarse and fine aggregate.
8. Set up the compute ratio between cement, water, and coarse and fine aggregate.
9. Change the compute ratio as you wish.
10. Set up the mix design for specified type of concrete and mix proportions.
11. Specify the re-entrainment percentage.
12. Specify the re-entrainment amount.
13. Specify the aeration mode.
14. Select the type of aeration.
15. Set up the air rate.
16. Set up the air rate for cement, coarse aggregate, and fine aggregate.
17. Specify the average time of exposure.
18. Specify the exposure temperature.
19. Set up the temperature.
20. Specify the time of the mixing process.
21. Specify the temperature of mixing process.
22. Specify the amount of water.
23. Specify the amount of cement.
24. Specify the amount of coarse and fine aggregate.
25. Specify the amount of aggregate for re-entrainment.
26. Specify the amount of aggregate for re-entrainment for cement, coarse aggregate, and fine aggregate.
27. Specify the amount of aggregate for aeration.
28. Specify the amount of aggregate for aeration for cement, coarse aggregate, and fine aggregate.
29. Specify the amount of water for aeration.
30. Specify the amount of water for aeration for cement, coarse aggregate, and fine aggregate.
31. Specify the amount of water for re-entrainment.
32. Specify the amount of water for re-entrainment for cement, coarse aggregate, and fine aggregate.
33. Specify the amount of water for aeration.
34. Specify the amount of water for aeration for cement, coarse aggregate, and fine aggregate.
35. Specify the amount of cement for aeration.
36. Specify the amount of cement eea19f52d2
• Edit files in text, column, hexadecimal, ASCII or HTML
• Word wrapping and line cutting
• Cut, copy, paste and delete lines
• Date and time stamping
• Search and replace
• Fuzzy searching
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts
• Change highlighting schemes
• Search function
• Word count
• Encoding type
• File associations
• Possibility to use an external editor
• Option to use an external or internal memory drive
• Possibility to find all files with a particular extension
• Set the font, color, background and other highlighting properties
• Possibility to split the window into three panes
• Multi-line text wrap
• Auto-recovery of modified files
• No Windows Registry entry updates or files left behind on the hard drive
• Possibility to install MadEdit on any number of computers
• Up to 3gb of files can be processed at a time
• Can open multiple files at a time
• Automatic updates for most recent version
• Compatible with Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
File Type: Text Editor
Publisher: MadEdit Studio
Mac OS X version: 4.5
Exe file size: 2.47 MB
File type: Windows App
Mac App store version: None
File size: 2.47 MB
Release date: July 31, 2010
CPU & RAM use: 0% – 5%
MadEdit Studio: A small independent group of developers who specialize in a wide range of commercial and freeware software. Visit the company site.
Add your review
You’ve already submitted a review for this software, this submission is waiting for approval._feature_intro_15min_s.gif’;