Allows you to change the keystroke sequences in various programs to achieve custom key macros.
You can easily control what happens when you press the hotkey combinations assigned to a program, as well as program associations and configuring the program on-the-fly.
For example, you can bind some hotkeys to macros such as “Start opening a certain type of file or Web site with Internet Explorer” or “Start Gmail in the background after I close the program.”
You can also bind a hotkey combination to another hotkey to have a single mouse click carry out two or more actions in the same program, such as “Copy a file to the clipboard and save it at the same time.”
KeyMacro may help you automate a repetitive task or change the way you use a particular program.
– Unlimited key macros
– You can specify the keystroke sequence to be used to launch your program and the actions that it should perform.
– You can create a macro for a program, even if it doesn’t have one.
– You can associate a hotkey with a key macro.
– You can configure key macros on-the-fly
– You can set up program associations.
– You can set programs to automatically launch upon startup.
– You can program a key combination to automatically exit your program.
– You can bind a hotkey to a key macro
– You can create a hotkey macro to launch a program.
– You can set program associations on-the-fly.
– You can program a hotkey to close the program.
– You can set a hotkey macro to open a file.
– You can set a hotkey to toggle a toggle key.
– You can use custom keys for hotkey macros.
– You can use the mouse to carry out tasks.
– You can set a hotkey to do more than one thing.
– You can define “open file” and “close program” commands on a key.
– You can remap an unused key.
– You can configure your key mapping in a separate file.
– You can use a script file to program a key sequence.
– You can copy the “open file” command to the clipboard.
– You can rename hotkeys.
– You can use program shortcuts to launch programs.
– You can program a hotkey to launch a program from a shortcut.
– You can use custom shortcuts for hotkey macros a77f14ba26
HD Online Player (sandra orlow images 13)
staad pro 2004 free download with crack
Xforce Keygen AutoCAD LT 2011 64 Bit Windows 7
Hauptwerk – Forcalquier organ v2 16 bit setup free
vikramadithyan malayalam movie free download kickass torrentinstmank
free 720p Aao Pyar Karen movies download
Traffic Giant (2001) Torrent
HD Online Player (Singham Return Full Movie Download 7)
RainWallpaper crack by razor1911 download
bd chattopadhyaya the making of early medieval india pdf 49
download buku asbabun nuzul pdf
xforce keygen 32bits or 64bits version AutoCAD 2009 download
buku boyman pramuka pdf 91 1
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 18.104.22.1686 3700 Day Crack
Stardock Fences v3 0 3-AMPED carter67 Serial Key keygen
tu nagin main sapera movie downloadinstmank
ISIS Professional v7.7 SP2 PROTEUS with crack-mediafire.torrent
vwz2z2 radio code calculator
43 video mystreamservice com 480p 7528558 mp4 rapidshare
Dedicated to Internet Explorer, Kiwi Crap Cleaner is a simple-to-use application designed to remove browser traces, in order to protect your privacy, free up space, and ultimately improve browsing speed.
It doesn’t contain complicated options or configuration settings, making it accessible to all types of users, even the ones with little or no previous experience in cleanup utilities.
Simple setup and interface
Installing this tool takes minimal time and effort, since there are no special options, mandatory software products, or third-party offers bundled with the setup kit.
As far as the interface is concerned, Kiwi Crap Cleaner adopts a normal window with a clear-cut structure, giving you an overview of all settings available. There should be no kind of issues in figuring out how it works.
Remove Internet Explorer items
Therefore, it’s possible to delete temporary Internet files, history, cookies, form data and passwords in Internet Explorer. When it comes to Windows-related areas, you can empty the Recycle Bin and temporary folder. There are no other notable options provided by this app. The task is carried out rapidly. However, these are no buttons implemented for clearing all areas at the same time, not for automatically performing this action at each browser exit (until further notice).
Evaluation and conclusion
As expected from such a compact tool, it didn’t put a strain on the computer’s performance in our tests, thanks to the fact that it needed a low amount of CPU and RAM to function normally. It remained stable throughout its runtime, without triggering the operating system to hang, crash or indicate errors.
To wrap it up, Kiwi Crap Cleaner offers a simple solution for removing unwanted browser items from Internet Explorer. On the other hand, the app hasn’t received updates for a long time and it’s not compatible with the latest Internet Explorer versions. Nevertheless, you can test it for yourself, since it’s freeware. Read more
Kiwi Crap Cleaner is a Cleaner for Internet Explorer that was released by Removing Articles on June 26, 2010, available on our website. The program is compatible with all Internet Explorer versions and is rated as Freeware or as Shareware. It runs on all Windows operating systems.
While you don’t have to pay any fees to register and download Kiwi Crap Cleaner, you may prefer to consider purchasing the full version which offers an ad-free environment, full function and full speed of execution, on top of