– Windows Clipboard URL Monitor is a utility designed to save web-page URLs in a file called MyURLs.log.
– Data are saved in the directory which installation folder is located.
– URLs are automatically stored in the file MyURLs.log as plain text (for easy filtering) or in HTML (for easy browsing).
– URLs are automatically saved in the file MyURLs.log with address in a way: “
– URLs are saved in the file MyURLs.log with www subdomain.
– URLs are saved in the file MyURLs.log with address in a way: “ftp://ftp.dlink.com/products/networking-routers/DTR-3030/detail/”
– URLs are saved in the file MyURLs.log with address in a way: “
– If there is no new URL or you want to add a new URL, use the “Add URL” option
– Logix Clipboard URL Monitor is a free software that is available for trial use and has no time limitation. It is possible to get the source code of this software from our website.
– You can set time intervals to the automatic saving of a URL in file MyURLs.log.
– Logix Clipboard URL Monitor may be installed in a portable version (registration is needed).
– You can set the maximum number of URLs to be stored per time interval.
– If the maximum number of URLs stored per time interval is exceeded, older URLs are deleted, so there will be more room for new ones.
– You can add a hotkey to start the process of log (ctrl+alt+s).
– You can stop the process of log (ctrl+alt+s).
– You can modify URL tracking (order, timeout, format, etc.).
– You can add a notification message to alert you of new URLs being saved.
– You can monitor the process of log (ctrl+alt+s)
– You can remove URLs from the list to monitor.
– You can manage Cookies.
– You can search the list of URLs.
– You can edit the list of URLs.
– You can print the list of URLs.
– You can setup eea19f52d2
Remotely connect to other computers, transfer files and chat with other PCs.
The download file is tested and working but we cannot guarantee that it is virus-free.
Local Area Network File Send Screenshot:
* File Size: 2,974.9 KB
* Required PC: Windows 7, Vista or XP
* Free DownloadQ:
Query on Flow Array
I have a simple flow array and I can see values inserted into it.
What I am not able to do is to query on the flow array in order to get a list of the values that have been inserted.
I tried using:
But the error I get is:
Unknown error was thrown while retrieving object reference – Query returned no result.
What am I missing?
After some research I found out that the listOfListOfPeople only receives as a parameter a list of id’s. I tried using the following but still I get the same error.
I found the solution here:
It seems that in order to perform a query on an array, you need to use flowQuery.
For example, instead of doing a query on the array I can use a query on the list of id’s received in the response array.
So instead of doing the following: